This Virtual Classroom is designed for beginners who are looking for an introduction to the fundamentals of data analytics using ACL.
Introduction to ACL Virtual Classroom
- Understand what ACL Robotics is and how it can optimise your time-intensive and repetitive governance business processes
- Understand some of the Functional Benefits of Analytics
- Navigate your way around some basic but critical elements within Analytics
- View data in ACL and understand how it is structured in Analytics
- Raw data
- Table layout
- Manipulating Views
- Perform basic analytics such as Quick Filtering, Sorting and Running Commands such as Statistics, Total, Count Classify, Summarise, Duplicates and Stratify to answer some questions about your data
- Learn how representation and interpretation of raw data can be impacted by using various datatypes
- Understand the importance of qualifiers when filtering data
- Import Excel spreadsheets into Analytics
- Implement Best Practices of folder structure, naming conventions and data analysis cycle (PIPAR)
- Access resources in Launchpad
Introduction to ACL is a 90-minute virtual classroom designed for beginners who are looking to perform analytics on their data using ACL. This virtual classroom assumes no prior knowledge of ACL and is a great way to start analysing data using techniques and best practices recommended by ACL.
Pre-requisites: No prior experience with ACL Analytics is required. Basic computer skills and previous experience with excel would be beneficial but not mandatory.
Installed application: Version 14.0 or later of ACL Desktop
Date and Time
No prior experience with Analytics is required. Basic computer skills and previous experience with excel would be beneficial but not mandatory.