The Analytics Scripting Virtual Classroom is designed for Analytics users users who have completed Intro to Scripting and are looking to expand their scripting.
Analytics Scripting Virtual Classroom
- Understand best practices of scripting
- Structuring your scripts
- Setting your preferences over the defaults
- Ensure results do not contain computed fields
- Formatting and renaming fields to improve readability
- Naming conventions of Project folders
- Naming, prefixing and organising your tables
- Utilise time saving tips
- Opening your files using existing table layouts instead of reimporting
- Opening your tables using existing indexes
- Create scripts using indexes, filters, joins, table relates, sorts to produce
- PCards transactions exceeding transactional and monthly limits
- Identify infrequently used Pcards & Vendors
- Identify Dates and Amounts of Largest Pcard Transaction for each PCard Account
The virtual classroom is designed to be interactive and practical.
It will be a facilitator led training conducted over the internet using Zoom as a learning platform.
A pre-session checklist, Learner and Activity Guide and Datafiles relevant to this topic will be sent prior to the date. A preliminary zoom invite will be sent to you to ensure that you are all set up for this classroom.
Requirements: Internet Access, Desktop ACL Analytics (Version 14 or later), Dual monitors and a headset
Pre-requisites:Completion of an ACL 101 course and the Introduction to Scripting Virtual Classroom is strongly recommended or at least 6 months previous experience using ACL Analytics for data analysis.
Date and Time
Completion of an ACL 101 course and the Introduction to Scripting Virtual Classroom is strongly recommended or at least 6 months previous experience using ACL Analytics for data analysis.