The ACL Refresher is a Virtual Classroom designed for users who are looking to re-familiarise themselves with Analytics.
ACL Refresher Virtual Classroom
- Have a clear overview of the architecture of the Analytics platform and its capabilities;
- Be familiar with Key elements within Analytics User Interface;
- Understand methodologies for robust analytics i.e. Planning, Importing, Preparing, Analysing, Reporting;
- Apply key principles essential to any data analysis project through an exploratory review of employee corporate credit cards; and
- Explore key commands, expressions, filters and visualisation of results.
This 60 minute Virtual Classroom will be facilitated by a Galvanize certified trainer and is designed to be interactive and practical.
The training will be conducted over the internet using Zoom as a learning platform.
A pre-session checklist, Learner and Activity Guide and Datafiles relevant to this topic will be sent prior to the date. A preliminary zoom invite will be sent to you to ensure that you are all set up for this classroom.
Requirements: Internet Access, Desktop ACL Analytics (Analytics Version 14 or later), Dual monitors and a headset.
Date and Time
Previous experience withAnalytics or completion of our Introduction to Analytics Virtual Classroom is recommended.