The ACL 101 Introductory Course is designed for new users of Analytics to learn key Analytics data analysis concepts and functionality. Participants will learn how to access and import data from various sources, use key commands, build expressions to detect exceptions, and display report findings through hands-on case studies. This course runs over 3 days and consitutes 24 CPE Credits.
Foundations of Analytics Concepts and Practices
- Explain the fundamentals of data concepts, Analytics basics, and data analysis cycle
- Describe the three stages of data access
- Create tables to access data
- Display and filter data
- Verify data integrity, create expressions, compare data from different files/systems
- Profile data and produce data reports
- Employ Analytics to add value to your Audits
Date and Time
Participants should have a basic knowledge of Windows. No advanced preparation in required.