Satori Continuous Control Monitoring is an automated process that management puts in place to ensure:
- Operational controls
- Cross system transactions
are operating effectively, efficiently and continuously.
Satori Financial Crime Management integrates with existing systems to detect suspicious activities, automating processes, reducing false-positives, decreasing repetitive tasks and engaging the entire organisation in a culture of compliance.
The solution includes due diligence, sanctions screening, transaction monitoring and screening, regulatory reporting, advanced analytics and workflow automation and case management.
Satori Vendor Risk Management matches vendor ABNs through the Creditor Watch platform to determine a creditworthiness score for all your vendors. The scores are based on data from:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC);
- Australian Business Register (ABR and ABN Lookup);
- Insolvency notices from the Insolvency Notices Register administered by ASIC;
- Actions from courts around Australia;
- Payment defaults from 50,000+ organisations; and
- Mercantile enquiries lodged by agents (debt collectors).
Planful provides a single, cloud-based Continuous Planning platform used for Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). It has everything you need — planning, consolidation, modelling, reporting, and analytics — in one place and accessible to everyone from anywhere. Planful was named a Leader in both Gartner Magic Quadrants for Cloud Financial Close and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions.
Satori Analytics enables you to effectively and efficiently access and analyse all transactional data across the enterprise. Satori Analytics is designed specifically for audit and compliance professionals to produce better results.
- Simple and efficient interface to construct your queries and analysis
- Option to launch queries on SAP® data from Excel or other desktop applications
- Integrate data with dashboards and data visualisation tools to provide management and users with timely, custom information
- Create custom queries to access every potential SAP® table (restricted by user security)
- Find exceptions in data, whether operational, financial, or IT
- Create analyses that merge SAP® data with flat files, databases, and other legacy data sources.