Satori Continuous Control Monitoring is an automated process that management puts in place to ensure:
- Operational controls and
- Cross system transactions
- are operating:
- efficiently and
- Due diligence
- Sanctions screening
- Transaction monitoring
- Regulatory reporting
- Advanced analytics
- Workflow automation
- Case management
Satori Vendor Risk Management matches vendor ABNs through the Creditor Watch platform to determine a creditworthiness score for all your vendors. The scores are based on data from:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC);
- Australian Business Register (ABR and ABN Lookup);
- Insolvency notices from the Insolvency Notices Register administered by ASIC;
- Actions from courts around Australia;
- Payment defaults from 50,000+ organisations; and
- Mercantile enquiries lodged by agents (debt collectors).
It has everything you need:
- and analytics
— in one place and accessible to everyone from anywhere.
Planful was named a Leader in both Gartner Magic Quadrants for Cloud Financial Close and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions.
- Simple and efficient interface to construct your queries and analysis
- Option to launch queries on SAP® data from Excel or other desktop applications
- Integrate data with dashboards and data visualisation tools to provide management and users with timely, custom information
- Create custom queries to access every potential SAP® table (restricted by user security)
- Find exceptions in data, whether operational, financial, or IT
- Create analyses that merge SAP® data with flat files, databases, and other legacy data sources.
The key focuses of Envisage are:
- Forecasting and
which gives management a dynamic look at their organisations performance. Envisage maximises an organisations Business Information functions and eliminates much of the challenges that come with a manual spreadsheet reporting environment.