Fraud and corruption hides in nooks and crannies within and between systems, ransacking your capital resources, reputation, competitiveness, and employee morale. Turning a blind eye to inadequate controls won’t get sympathy from your regulators and stakeholders. Use ACL technology to implement your anti-fraud or anti-bribery framework and manage a robust program from detection through to case resolution—to protect your organisation’s performance, integrity, and reputation.
Safeguard your organisation against fraud, waste, and abuse.
Software powered by data automation to detect, enforce, remediate, and smartly manage fraud and corruption.
- Establish a fraud framework, and measure ROI and effectiveness.
- Set a tone from the top by cascading strategic focus down to link to controls and evidence.
- Manage regulatory programs for anti-bribery and anti-corruption (e.g., FCPA, SAPIN II) and financial crimes (e.g., AML, conduct risk).
- Manage anti-fraud programs by industry, region, or functional area (e.g., asset misappropriation, conflict of interest, code of conduct, financial misstatement, cyber crime, third-party risk, etc.).
- Curate current regulations and standards to ensure compliance.
- Manage case investigation, life cycle, resources, and reporting.
- Communicate and enforce training and policy attestation.
- Track effectiveness of anti-fraud and anti-corruption controls, linked directly to evidence.
Forensic assessment & monitoring
- Test 100% coverage of key business process areas and systems (e.g., ERP, IT, CRM, third-party, sanction lists, etc.).
- Automate tests for 24/7 detection and prevention.
- Build a defensible evidence trail and activity log.
- Follow up on red flags, broken controls, and crime using built-in remediation workflow and visualization.