ACL is now Galvanize. Read more on wegalvanize.com
Fraud and corruption hides in nooks and crannies within and between systems, ransacking your capital resources, reputation, competitiveness, and employee morale. Turning a blind eye to inadequate controls won’t get sympathy from your regulators and stakeholders. Use ACL technology to implement your anti-fraud or anti-bribery framework and manage a robust program from detection through to case resolution—to protect your organisation’s performance, integrity, and reputation.
- Establish a fraud framework, and measure ROI and effectiveness.
- Set a tone from the top by cascading strategic focus down to link to controls and evidence.
- Manage regulatory programs for anti-bribery and anti-corruption (e.g., FCPA, SAPIN II) and financial crimes (e.g., AML, conduct risk).
- Manage anti-fraud programs by industry, region, or functional area (e.g., asset misappropriation, conflict of interest, code of conduct, financial misstatement, cyber crime, third-party risk, etc.).
- Curate current regulations and standards to ensure compliance.
- Manage case investigation, life cycle, resources, and reporting.
- Communicate and enforce training and policy attestation.
- Track effectiveness of anti-fraud and anti-corruption controls, linked directly to evidence.
Forensic assessment & monitoring
- Test 100% coverage of key business process areas and systems (e.g., ERP, IT, CRM, third-party, sanction lists, etc.).
- Automate tests for 24/7 detection and prevention.
- Build a defensible evidence trail and activity log.
- Follow up on red flags, broken controls, and crime using built-in remediation workflow and visualization.