Graduate Consultant – Sydney Only
When a Graduate joins Satori, they are joining an organisation that offers the springboard to a solid career in IT. Satori’s graduate program is unique in the industry, as we embrace our Graduates on a pathway of development, learning and most importantly endless ‘opportunities’ for the right individual.
This is a great opportunity to learn the full life cycle and gain the knowledge and experience you will need in your future. The role starts from caring for customers and helping them solve problems. Thereafter you progress to learn a specific technology / solution suite and the various components with that technology. You will get involved in implementing these solutions and learning the entire implementation life cycle.
With this in mind, you will be exposed to a number of products and skills that will be needed such as:
• Operating systems and networking
• Databases and scripting like MS SQL Server/SQL
• Programming – VBA, Python
• Application such as ACL, Envisage
• Excel and Web reporting solutions like Dundas
• Design and system documentation
• Providing presentation and training
This is not a pure programming role, more that of a business consulting role in that you will engage with customers from early on in your career, thus being exposed to different companies and industries developing a broad skill level. The graduate role will support multiple customer projects.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• SQL Knowledge/Exposure/Experience*
• Scripting/Programming Knowledge (VBA, C#, Python.)
• Concepts of database design
• Like solving problems and strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong MS Excel
• Relevant degree in Computer Science, Bachelor of Commerce, Information Systems, Engineering, Accounting/Finance
Only apply if you can outline your experience in the above, ie: SQL, Scripting.